‘I Will Bend You, Cripple You’ – Portable Blasts VDM Over Assault Video

R

Rachel Okporu Fadoju

Portable-and-VDM-300x150.jpeg

Controversial Nigerian singer, Habeeb Okikiola, better known as Portable, has slammed social media critic, VeryDarkMan, who called him out for assaulting a man at Felabration, an event held to celebrate the memory of late Afrobeat legend, Fela Kuti.​

Naija News reports that VDM had released a video of Portable hitting a man in a toilet and expressed his displeasure at the singer’s action.

He also warned Portable to desist from assaulting people.

Responding via a video shared on his Instagram page, Portable said he could beat up VDM, asking him to make findings about him (Portable) in Abuja.

He said, “Online madness dey different from Real life madness. I go bend you, I go mend you. I go cripple you. I am a one-man battalion. If I hold you…You are using Abuja to threaten me. Go and ak of me in Maraba Nyanya, use, Babangida market, go and ask of Lagos boy.”

Speaking further, Portable recounted what led to the faceoff between him and the man he assaulted.

He added, “My fans, you guys should have known the person I was beating. We had a one on one fighting, man to man. Someone who has collected money for up to five shows and ran away with my money for six months. That man, he collected money for my shows. Are you my manager?”

The post ‘I Will Bend You, Cripple You’ – Portable Blasts VDM Over Assault Video appeared first on Naija News.

Back